Our team of PhD data science specialists serves the Harvard social science community. We perform free in-person consulting on publication research issues as a part of the Institute for Quantitative Social Science. Our services are available to faculty, postdocs, graduate students, staff, and undergraduates writing a senior thesis. Specifically, we aim to provide advice on:
- Data analysis and programming
- Organization, secure storage, and sharing of data
- Research project planning
- Training in the use of both established software packages and emerging tools
To schedule a consultation or request help, please send a detailed description of your specific research problem, your affiliation (School / Dept.), and position (e.g., grad student) to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form.
Our team also offers additional data science services. If you have a data science problem and you wish to speak to us, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Biostatistician @jtleek strikes again with Papr! (w/@LucyStats & @NicholasStrayer) t.co/fPNTK6j7zU
- Nature as a trialist? Deconstructing the analogy btw Mendelian randomization and randomized trials @EpidemiologyLWW t.co/LGIcG7sQdc
- #Causalinference when randomized trials don't exist: First application of the #gformula to a big healthcare database t.co/koKnkvXcOJ